Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 1: New Profile

Hello Sugar World,

I'm partially new...so I'll introduce myself. I'm a 27 single parent and I live in the 2nd largest banking capital in the nation. I've had a SD in the past but because of some unfortunate life events we parted ways about a year ago.

I decided to jump back into the sugar bowl to help cover my tuition expenses and a few other things. Unlike most women, I'm not a huge shopper. I'm not flashy and I hate fads so I may be the only women the world who doesn't have a monogram Louis bag or a pair of Louboutins.  My vice has always been cars. I'm filling my piggy bank for a Porsche at the moment. I also love to travel and hope to visit Monaco/Nice/Cannes next spring.

Recently I deleted my profile from 2 years ago and created a new one. I hope that it gets positive feedback. All the blogs I've been reading really stress a the importance of having a great profile. I think I've stated exactly what  I'm looking for. I purposely didn't state what I didn't want because I thought that would be pointless. Creeps are probably still gonna contact me. Hope this method works. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment