Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Premium or Standard Membership

Currently, I have a standard membership. I think it's fine... but I spoke with one of my girlfriends who also uses the site and she has a premium membership. Her strategy is to see who has viewed her profile then if they interest her she sends an email. Makes perfect sense. This method has proved successful for her as she is currently in a good arrangement. I think she has gotten her monies worth. Plus premium membership is really not that expensive. I spend the equivalent amount buying lip gloss and eyeshadow(that I really don't need) every week

Now when it comes to SD's I'm a little unsure. I think the guys should be required to get a premium membership.   First reason is because I think it would help with the picture sharing issue. I don't mind responding to a SD without a picture but it would be much easier if he could just hide his pics and control who views them. Second reason is maybe it will cut down on undesirable profiles if they have to submit some sort of CC info. Just my thoughts...

Update on new profile: 12 views/1 email. But I only have one picture up right now. So maybe those stats will change when I upload new pics. The sugar world is so unpredictable... I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. howdy partner

    i'm from clt =) now in nyc =) miss clt =(

    i vote premium, at least try it for a month. i try to take every advantage i can in this game, and if the website is willing to supply us with a 'leg up' on the competition, ill take it.

    just my $.02

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done premium, it was okay for the most part. I liked it. At least you get to find out whos online now and all that stuff LOL... I hope you find what you looking for... Seems like seekingarrangement is all about Model Chicks!

    ReplyDelete